Webmaster, system administrator, programmer.
On this website, I will write about projects that I have released to the public domain and on other topics of my current interests.
If you have any comments regarding the content of my posts or you noticed any errors on this website or in my projects, please send me a message via plain-text e-mail to ~email@example.com mailing list or using the relevant issue tracker.
About this website
I am a co-organiser of the Rust Dublin meetup where you can find me participating or presenting every month.
My ethical guidelines for this website are:
- Allow for scrutiny, provide an easy way to give feedback.
- Open licensing of the content and source code.
- Make a website, not an application.
- Don't use untrusted 3rd party elements that can expose the visitors to harm (e.g. tracking, ads) or block access to this website (e.g. Cloudflare).
- Don't push visitors into unethical services to be able to use or give feedback to this website.
- Use clean, responsive and accessible design.
- Usable with text-based browsers.
- Economical and energy-efficient.
- Don't say "users", say "people" or "visitors".